Home > Home Loans > Low Money Down Mortgages
Low Money Down Home Loans
Do you want to enjoy the benefits of owning your own home, but are worried that you won't be able to save enough cash to make a down payment? You're not alone.
Many people would love to own their own home but are having trouble saving the tens of thousands of dollars often needed for a sizeable down payment. Thankfully, American Bank offers low and zero money down home loan options. These special home financing programs are backed by agencies of the federal government and typically carry very affordable mortgage rates. Best of all, these programs open up the dream of home ownership to many for whom it would otherwise not be possible.
Benefits of Low and Zero Money Down Loans
Naturally, the most obvious reason to apply for a low or zero money down home loan is to avoid having to put a hefty amount of cash down at closing. But there are other benefits as well.
- No PMI. Under these special government home loans, you won't have to spend extra money on private mortgage insurance. You will most likley need to pay some sort of mortgage insurance, but it will be through the government's program rather than a private insurer, so it will likely cost less.
- Terms may be assumable. When you sell your home, you may be able to transfer your mortgage and its rate/terms to the new owner. This can be a great selling point and will help your listing stand out among the crowd. (Please note that not all loans will qualify for this special advantage. Talk to an American Bank representative for details).
Get Pre-Qualified Today
If you are ready to take the first step towards home ownership, get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan through American Bank. As leading national mortgage bank, they have the systems in place to keep the process simple, and a reputation you can count on. There are three easy ways to get started:
- Call 877-215-2290 to speak with a no/low money down mortgage expert.
- Request low money down mortgage rates using the Rate Quote Form on this web page
- Complete the Pre-Qualification Form online.